You’re a big fan of plants (or at least you want to be).
In fact, you’ve done your research on the benefits of a vegan diet. And have likely dabbled in eating that way exclusively—no meat, cheese, or eggs on your plate.
You’ve noticed that the more fruits and veggies you add to your daily routine, the better you feel.
Thing is… you’re not sure if you’re making the right choices all of the time.
Some days you find yourself relying a little too much on those easy-to-make processed fods than you’d like to admit.
And protein choices? You’re pretty sure you need to diversify to ensure you’re getting all of the essential nutrients your body needs.
Outside of your own uncertainty… there’s your partner or your kids to consider. Because they aren’t always on board with your love for veggies (or your interest in going vegan for that matter).
In fact, most of the time they protest that tofu, those kale bunches, and your love for tahini.
Which means… it’s a struggle to make eating exclusively plant-based your default mode. Even though you’d love nothing more.
You don’t have time to convince your family. You don’t have time to research the million and one vegan recipes sites on the internet. And you certainly don’t have time to waste letting this one big goal of yours fall by the wayside.
That’s why you’re here.
You’re looking for a simple, straightforward, easily-fits-into-your-life way to bring all of your vegan dreams come true so that you can finally feel clear, confident, and certain about how to be well eating plants.
The Plant-Powered Path is 12-week self-study course is designed to teach you the essential components of making vegan living your default mode.
• The must-have pantry and fridge staples to ensure you always have protein, healthy fat, and a variety of nutrients in your daily meals
• How to prepare the perfect vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and how to snack like a pro
• How to navigate restaurant and take out menus so that you always choose the very best options
And so much more!
• You’ve felt confused and overwhelmed about how to go fully plant-based
• You’re already vegan but know that you’re not getting enough nutrient variety (you’re relying a little too much on the processed vegan foods in the freezer section)
• You want simple, easy to make recipes that taste delicious, give you energy, and are budget-friendly
• You love learning on-the-go and on your own because you’re really good at putting things into practice with the right guidance
• You’re interested in experimenting with how going fully vegan will impact your health