For as long as you can remember, you’ve been on a mission to feel beautiful, alive, healthy, and vibrant in your skin.
• You’ve craved freedom from weight worries—thinking the number on the scale or the number inside your jeans is a metric for your beauty.
• You’ve wished for clarity about what to eat to truly be well for life—instead of feeling like you seesaw between trends and theories.
• You’ve wanted to feel at complete ease in your body—no longer burdened by anxiety, stress, or symptoms that steal your energy and happiness.
While you’ve tried to figure it out alone—and researched on Google for hours, read all of the books, and tried SO many "diets"—nothing has worked.
I am a Licensed Nutritionist specializing in inflammation and stress. I work with busy health-conscious women who are struggling with fatigue, achiness, anxiety, and stubborn weight loss reclaim their bodies and start feeling good.
And right here, right now, I’m officially in your corner.
I created this program because so man women are
why she needs it
why you're the one to help
Here’s what I’ve discovered after healing from my own health battles AND studying with the very best in the realm of functional nutrition:
True wellness requires us to not only unburden the body, but to also unburden the mind... because how we think impacts how we treat our most precious commodity: the skin we live in.
Trying to simply address food choices is only one piece of the puzzle. We also have to take a look at all aspects of who you are so that we can make sustainable, lifelong changes that result in your feeling your best.
That’s why my methodology integrates working on both the body and mind - leveraging the power of plants AND the power of stress relief.
This dynamic duo is what will empower you to finally get that healthy sparkle back—where you finally feel the way you want to feel and look the way you want to look.
The Total Wellness Blueprint is a comprehensive 10-week experience designed to identify inflammatory issues, integrate a true plant-based lifestyle into your daily routine, and begin the powerful process of unburdening both the body and mind.
Unburdening the Body—leveraging the power of an anti-inflammatory plant-based diet and detoxification
Unburdening the Mind—leveraging the power of stress relieving techniques to reduce anxiety and reinstate calm
We will work together over the course of 10 weeks to help get you get clear on your wellness goals as well as the steps you need to take to achieve them.
In our initial 90-minute call, we'll deep dive into your habits, health history, nutrition analysis, and goals. After the call I'll send you a personalized nutrition & lifestyle plan based on our conversations as well as any recommendations for other testing that would be appropriate (I can run functional testing such as micro-nutrient and hormone testing).
We will have five 30-minute weekly check-ins starting consecutively after our first session. In between sessions, you will receive support from me via Voxer (please see below for details). Throughout our time together, I will support you and keep you accountable in all aspects of wellness: a plant-based diet, the right kind of movement for your unique body, creating healthy yet tasty meals (even when short on time), balancing hormones naturally, fitting self-care into your busy lifestyle, and detoxing both the body & mind for complete wellness.
• You're excited to adopt a healthy plant-based lifestyle
• You know that personalized guidance and accountability is what you need to truly heal and make a vegan lifestyle your default mode
• You’re in search of an integrative approach that will take every element of your health and your life into consideration
• You’re after a truly sustainable way of eating, moving, and living that you can easily integrate into your life
• You want a nutrition expert with you every step of the way to make sure you're successful in your new lifestyle
See if we're a good fit!
See if we're a good fit
See if we're a good fit!
Do you take insurance?
Insurance is not accepted for this personalized approach to nutrition - but consider this an investment in your health. The money you contribute in this way creates a healthier (and happier) life for yourself...plus you'll set yourself up for less medical bills in the future!
How does your program work?
My mission is to help you feel better - whether that's minimizing stress, having more energy, losing weight, reducing cravings, or making a healthy plant-based diet easy.
Functional nutrition takes your whole self into account. While diet is a huge part of health, it’s not just about what you’re eating - sleep, stress levels, exercise, mood, and mindset are all connected.
In our sessions we'll go over all of the above as well as your health history and any recent lab work to get a full picture of your health and set attainable goals.
What's your approach?
I work WITH my clients to transform their life through plant-based nutrition, healthy yet tasty recipes, and shifting their mindset around food... all while making things easier and sustainable.
We'll replace habits that are no longer serving you with more attainable, personalized routines. I will help educate you on WHY we're doing things because knowing more about the reasons behind our actions is huge in creating lasting changes.
You won't be going at this alone. I will support you every step of the way to keep you on track and life you up when you need extra encouragement.
This unique approach provides meaningful, lasting results for lifelong wellness.
You know you need to do things differently. And more importantly to find a guide who has the in-depth expertise, the personal experience, and the heart to be as devoted to your goals as you are.
• Someone who won’t let you give up
• Someone who will help you find a way no matter how busy your schedule is
• Someone who knows how to help you not only take the stress out of wellness, but to help you truly live it
Nothing has empowered you to sustain that healed feeling, that eating plan, that lifestyle you so wish you could fully embrace.
• DO NOT want to adopt a plant-based lifestyle
• Are looking for a quick fix
• You’re not fully ready to change your eating habits or lifestyle
• You don't want accountability or support